- Sightseeing of the ancient Durbar squares of Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Patan
- Sightseeing of Buddhist temples such as Bouddhanath Stupe, Soyambhunath temple, etc.
- Tour of historical places of world heritages sites declared by UNESCO in Kathmandu
- Sightseeing of Bhutanese handmade paper factory Zilukha nunnery, Motithang mini zo and Dochula Pass.
- Enjoy the view of Paro and Thimpu, capital city of Bhutan
- Sightseeing of Sera monastery, Jokhang monastery and Barkhor market in Bhutan
- Hiking to Tiger’s nest (Taktsang Monastery), Bhutan
- Kathmandu, Chitwan and Pokhara Tour – Nepal
Bhutan, also known as the Last Kingdom is one of the major and demanding touristic destinations of the world. One can do the sightseeing of the magnificent Himalayas and also see some of the unique culture and lifestyle of the people living in this country since many years. Bhutan was isolated from the rest of the world till 1974 to preserve the rich natural environment and lively Buddhist cultures and lifestyle. But now, Bhutan is opened for tourism and travel and it is one of the most popular countries to travel. Some of the major touristic destination of Bhutan is Thimpu (The capital city of Bhutan), ancient Barkhor market, Taktsang monastery (Tiger’s nest), Dochula Pass, Motithang mini zo and other many beautiful places of Bhutan. Bhutan is famous for its ancient Buddhist culture and traditions and a huge number of tourists come to Bhutan to explore this ancient culture.